Places to visit in Puri
Here are some tourist places to visit for the people’s visiting puri who comes for darshan of lord Mahabahu Jagannatha.
1) Sri Jagannath Temple:- Puri Jagannath Mondir(Temple) is located at a distance of 2.5 km from Puri Railway Station, a sacred temple situated in the center point of Puri town in Orissa.
2) Lokanath Temple:- An ancient temple of Lord Shiva located at a distance of 2 km from Sri Jagannath Temple and 4.5 km from Puri Railway Station, in the marvelous city of Puri.
3) Swarga Dwara:- Known to be a ‘gateway to Heaven’ for the yatri’s visiting puri mondir. A General belief in devotees is to support the idea among Hindus to end their life in this holy place of Puri to get the way to heaven for liberating their Soul and deliverance of it.
4) Markandeshwara Temple :- This Temple is t a distance of 1 km from Sri Jagannath Temple, Markandeshwara Temple of lord shiva is one of the famous Hindu temples in Puri town of Odisha.
5) Sudarshan Craft Museum:- The Museum is situated at a distance of 2 km from Puri Railway Station near to station road in Puri town.
6) Puri Beach:- This beach is at a distance of 2 km from Jagannath Temple and 2.5 km from Puri station, Puri Beach is a spotless sea beach located along the coast of Bay of Bengal in Puri, Odisha.
7) Gundicha Temple:- Gundicha mondir is the most renowned Hindu temples in Puri which is located at a distance of 3 km from Sri Jagannath Temple.
8) Chilika Lake & Sanctuary:- Chilika Lake is Asia’s largest salted water lake located at a distance of 44 km from Puri near Satapada in Odisha. It is considered to be the largest lagoon in India and counted amongst the largest lagoons in the world.
9) Bedi Hanuman Temple:- This temple is directing towards the west of Chakra Narayan Temple in Puri, situated at a distance of 1.5 km from Puri Railway Station and 3 km from Jagannath Temple, and also Known as Daria Mahavir Temple, which is also considered as one of the famous temples in Puri.
10) Narendra Tank / Narendra Pokhari:- This Pokhari is one of the largest tanks in Orissa which is located at 1km from Jagannath Puri Temple on Mauza Dandimala Sahi in puri.
Odia margasira masa gurubara jhoti chita images 2020 Read More
Puri Jagannath Temple Images Read More
Tourist places to visit in puri Read More
Temples near by puri Read More